- New Work - Who Am I
- Wings - Installation + Sculpture
- The Figure
- Special Projects
- Residential and Commercial Wall Sculpture Commissions
- United #2 - Dovecote - Commercial Application
- A Glimmering - Flinn Gallery - Case Study
- Residential Wing Installation - Fairfield Condo - Case Study
- Other Residential Wing Wall Sculpture Installations
- The Wave - Block Island Home - Case Study
- Artful Objects for the Home
- Current/Upcoming Exhibitions & Events
- Past Exhibition Images
- About the Artist
- How to Buy
- Home Page Images
Residential and Commercial Wall Sculpture Commissions > The Wave - Block Island Home - Case Study > Installation Day
I have created 2 variations for hanging the work. This is the stepped version. We selected this version.
I am using the template which shows me the angle in which to drive the nails for hanging each segment.
2 more segments to go. The blue tape marks where the last segment will be installed, but I used blue tape as we are still deciding whether we want to hang that segment.
All images copyright Jocelyn Braxton Armstrong An icompendium Site